This only applies to items purchased directly from www.remark-usa.com. If you have purchased elsewhere, you must contact the party in which you purchased from.
If the item has not been shipped, we may be able to cancel your order. Please contact us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All sales are FINAL
- All returns must be in new, unused condition in the original packaging. If the item has been installed, the product CANNOT BE RETURNED.
- All returns or exchanges must be made within a 30 days of when package was received
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- All products ordered from REMARK are non-returnable, non-refundable, and non-exchangeable, except for the following reasons:
- the received item(s) and / or quantity do not match what you have ordered
- the part is defective per the REMARK Limited Warranty
- We reserve the right to deny returns of any unopened merchandise at our discretion.
- To process your return or exchange a Return Authorization is required. To obtain this, please email us at: email@example.com.
- If the item is not correct or damaged, do not attempt to install, your claim will be voided. Contact us immediately.
- REMARK has full rights to decline any returns or exchanges.
- If the defect was caused by abuse, shipping damage, negligence and/or mishandling. That includes weather conditions, natural disasters, any road/off-road conditions, and any accidents/collision you were part of. Return, exchange or refund will not be accepted
- Buyer must provide your order number to verify customer information
- For all returns, exchanges or refunds, All the hardware and misc. items that came with the product must be returned (Bolts, nuts, gaskets). If anything is missing or not in 100% new condition, we will deduct the amount from your return
- Once the product leaves REMARK facility, any and all shipping fees will be charged and deducted from return
- Defective or damaged products from carrier must be reported immediately. Before accepting the product from the carrier, please inspect the packages to look for any damages. Do not attempt to install any damaged product(s). Retain package and all packaging materials
- Do not install defective or damaged product(s)
- Strict inspection will take place, we will file an investigation with shipping carrier as well
If the return is a result of our error (i.e. you received an item other than what you specified in your order or received damaged item), we will provide a return shipping label. Customer would be responsible for dropping off the return at carrier's pick up location.
*Buyers are responsible for all return shipping fees.
Fee Exclusion : Buyer received the incorrect product or there is evident damage through our shipping services. All damages through transit must be reported within 24hrs of delivery to REMARK via email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Before accepting the package, thoroughly check for any damages to the packaging. Concealed damage must be reported within 24 hours. Photos of the damaged item(s), and packaging may be requested and are the responsibility of the purchaser.
*ALL return packages have to be properly packaged in bubble wrapping and/or foam sheets to prevent damage. If the return item is not properly packaged and is damaged through transit, then Remark Inc. has the right not to refund or a deducted amount for the appropriate damage extent.
Also read: Disclaimer