Use of www.REMARK-USA.com constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions in their state at the date and time of usage.
REMARK reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online without notice. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos included are displayed without warranty or guarantee. While REMARK will attempt to keep all information as up to date as possible, we hold no responsibility for any inaccuracies found within the data.
- REMARK takes no responsibility for the content, validity or security of external Internet Sites linked from this website.
- REMARK is committed to providing a reliable, useful and safe web experience. While all measures are taken by REMARK to reduce errors, downtime or risk of virus or other digital security issues, REMARK hold no responsibility for any damages, loss of data or other problems that arise from using this website. Use of the website and corresponding acceptance of these Terms and Conditions means accepting a “use at your own risk” policy.
- REMARK may change or withdraw any part of www.REMARK-USA.com, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
Some products listed are legal for sale or use in CA only on vehicles which may never be driven on a public highway. Parts with a CARB EO# are legal in all 50 states, California included, and are designed for pollution controlled vehicles. Check your state and local laws regarding the use of any performance products. Prices, materials, design, specifications and part numbers are subject to change without notice. If there is any specific application question, please contact REMARK before purchasing to verify application/ fitment. Using parts not intended for an application can result in breakage and is not recommended.
No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by abuse, negligence and/or mishandling. That includes weather conditions, natural disasters, any road/off-road conditions, and any accidents/collision you were part of.
DO NOT USE ANY ACIDIC CLEANING PRODUCT OR STEEL WOOL UNLESS, YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL DETAIL-ER AND KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. *SOME CLEANING CHEMICALS WILL DAMAGE THE PRODUCT. ASK YOUR LOCAL DETAILING SHOPS FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
Improper installation or misuse of the product may lead to failure and damage to both product and vehicle. The user assumes all responsibility. For assistance, please contact REMARK or licensed dealers.
All products are intended for use off public streets and highways. Vehicle manufacture warranty maybe voided should any modification(s) or removal(s) of OEM(factory) components are determined. Federal and state law may prohibit the removal, modification or rendering of any device affecting vehicle emissions. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of federal, state and local laws. User assumes all cost and risks associated with purchase and installation of after market components.
All orders received will be processed within 1-3 business days, if the item is in-stock. Orders received on the weekend will be fulfilled next business days. WE DO NOT SHIP TO PO BOX OR APO/FPO.
All back-ordered items or pre-ordered items will be processed soon as 1-3 business days, when the products arrived at the shipping facility.
Any shipments that are refused or undeliverable are subject to additional costs. Each order is carefully packed and checked before they are given to the carrier. If you have received a wrong product(s), contact us immediately and proper actions will be taken to resolve the matter. Should you receive a package that appears to be damaged, please inspect in presence of carrier before receiving the item ordered.
All claims for damages and/or loss must be made immediately to the carrier within 7 days. REMARK will ship replacement item(s) after the claim has been processed and resolved. If the item is no longer available, a refund will be issued for the item(s).
Duties and Taxes
REMARK is never responsible for CUSTOMS DUTY transported across international borders. Any shipping company has the rights to hold your purchased goods for Customs Duty. Customers must pay the Duty, before retrieving the goods. Remark has no control over Customs Duty, and different from SALES TAX.
Will calls and pick ups are available upon prearranged terms.
Order will only be released to billing name on the invoice. Proper identification will be required upon arrival. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Please contact REMARK for further inquiries.
The information you provide is kept confidential and is used to process orders but not limited to sweepstakes, contests, giveaways and other REMARK affiliated promotions. REMARK does not sell any customer information to 3rd party sources. The information provided is for the sole purpose of REMARK use. Any registered costumers have ON DEMAND access to his information and the possibility to opt out. Please use the Contact Tab on our website.