- 1-year Limited Warranty from invoice date (proof of purchase/ invoice required)
- All warranty claims are subject to inspection by REMARK at our facility in Irvine, CA. All inspection results are final and under the sole discretion of REMARK Inc.
- Limited Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product
- REMARK is not responsible for fitment issues on non-US spec vehicles as all products are developed on US spec models
- Product finishes are not covered under warranty, and are considered a part of normal wear & tear
- No warranty whatsoever will be valid if defect was caused by abuse, negligence and/or mishandling. That includes weather conditions, natural disasters, any road/off-road conditions, shipping damage, and any accidents / collisions
- Any defect caused by shipping damage is not covered. All products leave our facilities in 100% new condition
- Acidic cleaning products or steel wool are not to be used unless by a trained professional. Some chemical cleaning products may damage the product and/or finishes
- Wear and tear (the damage that happens to our product in ordinary use) is not covered by this warranty
- Improper installation or misuse of the product may lead to failure and damage to both product and vehicle. The user assumes all responsibility
- All products are intended for use off-public streets and highways. Vehicle manufacturer warranty may be voided should any modification(s) or removal(s) of OEM(factory) components are determined.
- Federal and state law may prohibit the removal, modification or rendering of any device affecting vehicle emissions or state regulated decibel limits. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of federal, state and local laws.
User assumes all cost and risks associated with purchase and installation of aftermarket components. REMARK is not responsible for any fees, fines, or any type of penalties you have received from any authority.
- Buyers are responsible for all return shipping fees unless otherwise noted
- REMARK does not cover any installation, un-installation, labor fees, inspection fees, or related
- REMARK may request detailed images or video of defective product. If defect is not clearly visible to REMARK staff, the product will need to be sent to REMARK for inspection. Customer is responsible for charges related to shipping the product to REMARK for inspection.