REMARK Limited Warranty
No warranty whatsoever will be valid if the defect was caused by abuse, negligence and/or mishandling. That includes weather conditions, natural disasters, any road/off-road conditions, and any accidents/collision you were part of.
DO NOT USE ANY ACIDIC CLEANING PRODUCT OR STEEL WOOL UNLESS, YOU'RE A PROFESSIONAL DETAIL-ER AND KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. *SOME CLEANING CHEMICALS WILL DAMAGE THE PRODUCT.
ASK YOUR LOCAL DETAILING SHOPS FOR FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
- Defective items only applies to our warranty, wear and tear (the damage that happens to our product in ordinary use) does not apply to our lifetime warranty. Please contact for further information.
- Improper installation or misuse of the product may lead to failure and damage to both product and vehicle. The user assumes all responsibility. For assistance, please contact REMARK or licensed dealers.
- All products are intended for use off-public streets and highways. Vehicle manufacture warranty maybe voided should any modification(s) or removal(s) of OEM(factory) components are determined.
- Federal and state law may prohibit the removal, modification or rendering of any device affecting vehicle emissions or state regulated decibel limits. It is the customer’s responsibility to be aware of federal, state and local laws.
User assumes all cost and risks associated with purchase and installation of aftermarket components. REMARK is not responsible for any fees, fines, or any type of penalties you have received from any authority.
- Customer is fully responsible for all orders.
- Buyers are responsible for all return shipping fees.